Monday, October 23, 2023

Monday Post 380e

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2271. Anyways, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post  I drafted my GCCW homework! But when nature suddenly called
    @ 8:25pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Once I'd completed my homework I happily played Jewel Quest for fourteen minutes~

  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: Bree's minding me 9-2 and taking me to Breathe for physio with Eric. I'm just PISSED coz PIG mum has added thirty MORE MINUTES onto my session; WTF?! You'd think with the end of October and the year approaching, I'd be doing LESS physio, not MORE?! >< *sigh*
  • Will hopefully bring back a crackling pork salad roll for lunch~
  • Looking forward to my most important two hours of the day online after Bree leaves; should even get to read the Book Of Abraham for one hour since Bree's coming back and  taking me to Toastmasters toms night!
  • Also looking forward to getting dinner from Maccas, never mind that UnHappy Meals were what I ate like three DECADES ago!! *sigh* 
  • Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee I've managed FIVE posts tonight! Yeah I can usually do that some Mondays. XD But potentially not again, coz today I think Aunty Anna changed my appointment  for next week?

No comments: