Sunday, October 15, 2023

Monday Post 379d

 Good afternoon! Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1620. Righteo, continuing today's events?

  • PIG mum kinda follows the GPS home, stopping along the way to buy a carton of milk while I wait in the car.
  • Back home, I use the loo for one tinkle and then walk myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • For lunch, PIG mum makes chicken wraps! Inside she's added carrot and garlic aioli; delicious! Best of all, dearest dad comes home and has lunch with me~
  • Before going to see Aunty Anna, both PIG mum and I visit the loo once.
  • At Richard's Pain-Free Clinic (we finally met Richard! When he first appeared I thought he was Vincent the physio but a second glance showed that he's stockier and shorter than him; I'm just dreadful @ recognising faces. XD
  • I lie down and get some massage and acupuncture from Aunty Anna. PIG mum has forgotten her mobile so just yaps @ Aunty Anna; my grateful thanks to her who always replies and keeps a conversation flowing~ 
  • Afterwards PIG mum tootles us home, I use the loo for one more tinkle and then return online.
  • Rebecca's minding me from 4-6; looking forward to reading the book club novel for one more hour!
  • Also looking forward to watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 162ND time!
  • Toms: Lena's minding me from 9-2 and taking me to Breathe for physio with Eric before we buy groceries from Pinelands Coles and hopefully my once-weekly bahn mi from the Pinelands Bakehouse for lunch.
  • Nothing happening once she leaves; looking forward to spending my most important two hours of the day online and then getting to read the book club novel for another hour before hopefully getting to watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 163RD time!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news (Nine's) for the 162ND time: Todhunter, Wassing, Kimba (first name), Quandeel, Albanese, Armitage, Piotrowski, Kenzie, Petzer, Baccus, Keanu (first name), Djodan, Beachley (heard), Clayton (heard), Schwepson (heard), Haas (heard), Rashid, Wood, Lote (first name), Tuqiri, Moss, Moloney, Musk (heard), Catriona (first name), Bolt, Sheldon, Gooch, Lambe, Ketkar (heard),  Croucher, Dick, Fegan, Millward, Tate (heard), Biden (heard), Kearsley, Netanyahu (heard), Cage, Somers, Littleproud, Chalmers, Neser, Blinken (heard), Gottlieb, Cummins (heard), Guturres, Millward and Godfrey.  63.24USc = 1AUD. Garry Youngberry read the weather report from Springfield Central. Brisbane was 19-31 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 16-27. Sunrise 5:10am Sunset 5:57pm.

No comments: