Sunday, October 1, 2023

Monday Poist 387c

 Good afternoon and potentially one final greeting for Monday! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1709. Righteo, potential final, final events for today?


  • When dearest dad came back from church, PIG mum microwaved some rice leftovers for lunch and summoned me over.
  • I ate that wish one delicious mug of Chinese tea; after using the loo for one tinkle I climbed into the backseat of PIG mum's 4WD and she tootled me off to see Aunty Anna for some acupuncture and massage.
  • Well her firm ministrations are wonderful but luckily for PIG mum, I fell asleep AFTER she'd stopped yapping @ Aunty Anna! XD Still, PIG mum simply can't contain her excitement @ getting to talk: when someone suddenly interrupted us, she said sorry SEVEN times! XD
  • Back home the toilet lid was down and I asked PIG mum to please lift it for me; dad would have but obviously she was mean and refused; after noting down that I'd done it, I used the loo for one tinkle myself before popping online.
  • Wonder when will dad take us fishing? Him and PIG mum are just crashed on the couch now watching YouTube videos, I think.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl else wishing everyone a smashing day ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: