Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Tuesday Post 387b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 3743 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's "God's @ Work." Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Turns out PIG mum had set an alarm on her mobile for 4:30pm and was sleeping on the couch; once that alarm went off I got offline and headed over to the gobbling :P table.
  • A
  • rvo tea was another chewy mochi, one small rice cracker and one delicious big mug of Chinese tea. Happiness was reading for one hour; I reached pg. 350 @ 4:57pm.
  • Actually, noot quite one hour; PIG mum immediately left for baddy when dad returned home from work but dad suddenly ordered I accompany him to Uncle Patrick's home coz he needed to pay Uncle Patrick like three hundred and fifty bucks for cooking lotsa noodles for some Mid-Autumn Festival @ church?
  • I just stayed inside the car while dad paid Uncle Patrick; turns out the grandparents have the school pickup job; I could hear Quentin running around and being noisy. XD
  • Back home I was ready to watch the 6pm bulletin from the computer but dad was annoying and insisted I watch from the television. When I asked for my mobile so I could record down stuff, he passed me a pen and notebook instead. Now I'll haveta waste time transcribing what I wrote down. *sigh*
  • All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 154TH time: Sydes, Schofield, Greer, Zitny, de Brenni, Wells, Drummond, Robati, Anmer, Myer, Bullock (heard), Halmarick, Tindall,Kohler, Millward, Weir, Grimes, Blackburn, Shandee (first name), Arvier, Trad, Rawlings, Bleijie, Carne (heard), Yvette (first name), D'Ath, Flegler (heard)Hamiso (heard, first name and his surname's hyphenated therefore too long to spell XD),, Leach, Nash (heard), Meninga, Loudon, V'Landys, Tedesco (heard), Cobbo (heard), Staggs (heard),  Willan, Jessika (first name) Dufficy, Van Gisbergen, Reynolds, Tanner (heard) Albanese, Michele (first name), Yavcz (first name), Cash, Geran, Brand, Trump, Weisman, Rickard (first name), Sandberg Piotrowski, Gaetz, Rice, Abli and Greenbank. 63.12USc = 1AUD.  Garry Youngberry read the weather report from Highgate Hill.Brisbane was 17-27 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 17-26. Sunrise 5:24am Sunset 5:50pm

    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: