Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Wednesday Post 381

 Good evening! Firstly, my final, final plodding total from Tuesday's actually 2524 (ha, I'm just over 2.5 grand XD); secondly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2713 steps; thirdly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'The Great Missionary Hope'; fourthly, TWFT topic's 'You Can Overcome Your Fears'; fifthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'One Door For All' and sixthly, Joni's devotional topic's  'Your Comforting Friend' but fifthly and way most impoortantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and  FORTY MINUTES online after I hit the sack @ 9:45pm tonight!! ><  But just noting down I had a great time @ Toastmasters last night and my second consecutive awesome sleep this  morning (nature didn't call until 6:20am), saw Ray for some acupuncture and massage, played table tennis and attended SG tonight. Karina's taking me to GCCW toms morning! Just us for lunch though coz poor Fi got scratched by some silly cat, the cut got infected despite antibiotics and now she'll need surgery toms morning! o_O Anyways, hope everyone's having a lovely week~

Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: