Friday, October 6, 2023

Friday Post 388c

 Good evening! For some reason, Wally says my final, final plodding total for Friday's now 3790? Dunno; guess he's had a long week and needs rest. XD  But the final, final spam count for the week's now seventeen. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I just Facebooked, although I should've been playing Jewel Quest because I've already used up the most important two hours of my day.
  • At 9pm I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Wonder if PIG mum'll remember to lemme sit before Era pours my nightly mouthful of milk while Ela holds the cup?
  • Toms: Mel's minding me 10-2. Will remember to drink two cups of white tea with two sugars before we head out and only one after coming back. Fingers crossed for the chance to read for three hours!
  • Presuming there's table tennis @ church toms? Will ask dad~ /NA: yes!
  • Doubt dad will take us out for dinner toms night (but will try ask). If dad won't, I'm looking forward to watching the 6pm news for the 158TH time.
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: