Sunday, October 8, 2023

Sunday Post 388c

 Good evening again! Em's new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 5160. Ha, I'm more than half a normal person today. XD Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • When the parents said dinnertime, I used the loo for one more tinkle and then climbed into the backseat of dad's 4WD.
  • Lol, originally dad planned for dinner @ Sunnybank Oriental but when he drove past the entrance and I noted that the two set meals had already been sold out, he drove us further down and we had dinner @ Vietnam Oriental instead!
  • Not that it made any difference for me: amazingly, the parents ordered a three-person meal but dad ate one whole bowl of rice for his dinner, took the second for his lunch toms and left the third bowl for mother and me. You can guess who got the 'bigger' half - obviously not me! >< XD
  • Back home, I walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one last pot :P trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight, the final, final spam count for the weekend plus what's happening Monday, else wishing everyone a smashing weewk ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: