Thursday, October 19, 2023

Friday Post 380

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2993 steps; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's "Love's Greatest Happiness'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Your Prayer Can Change The Situation'; fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'In The Garden' and fifthly, the spam count for the week's eleven but sixthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY-FIVE MINUTES after I get home later!! Anyways, just briefly, events for today?

  • Yay, 2nd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until the noisy garbage truck THUNDERED down and started tipping our bins. 
  • Peggy helped me up @ 8am and we went to Calamvale Central Shopping Centre to buy groceries from Woolies and the Mega Discount Fruit Market.
  • Took a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Peggy who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, lunch was one tuna in tomato and onion toastie with one slice of cheese and one delicious big mug of tea white and two.
  • Grace came and gave Ela one hour of unfunctional hand exercises. Next Friday, we're gonna make choc chip muffins together!
  • Dad says we're leaving @ 3:40pm? Unsure where~
  • Toms: Annette's minding me from 10-2; don't think I've seen her since our SG retreat last September!
  • Looking forward to my three big mugs of white tea and the chance to read the book club novel for THREE hours; will forego the chance to watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 165TH time for that!
  • Presuming dad'll take me to church to play ping pong with him toms arvo~
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone's had a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: