Thursday, October 19, 2023

Thursday Post 380c

 Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 3752 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'A Word Of Encouragement'. Anyways, continuing today's events?

  • After PIG mum lets Karina inside @ 7:30am, Karina knocks, pushes open the door and bids me good moorning. When I flap Pijum's ear @ her, Karina bids him good morning too then asks me, fifteen more minutes? Another earflop from Pijum and she wisely leaves us be, even though Pijum's anatomically incapable of giving the Bear Bum. XD
  • When Karina returns, I swing myself over to the pot :P once more for three tinkles and she tells me that she saw my artwork from last night!
  • We get me kitted, I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth (thanks to Karina who squirts some toothpaste for me), sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era and then head out to the gobbling :P table with Karina, rousing @ her AGAIN for not eating breakfast. XD
  • Lol PIG mum hasn't told Karina not to porridge my Weet-Bix anymore yet! :P I also drank one full mug of water, popped all my usual drugs :P and spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh* Thanks also to Karina who turned Sunrise on for my viewing pleasure~
  • After breakfast, I sit once more over the loo. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the passenger seat of Karina's car and she tootles me off to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown, finding a side park along level two. Thanks to her who helped me buckle my seatbelt all day.
  • After one loo trip, I look in vain for a Colleen MacCullough book but since I can't find one, just scan the shelves and grab one that has a fantasy sticker over it, Her Fierce Creatures by Maria Lewis.
  • Crashing into a plump single magenta sofa, I happily read that book; even though I've never heard of the author before, it's really good! I finished page twenty-five @ exactly 10:45am and have asked Karina to please note the book name and author coz I wanna keep reading it next fortnight! 
  • After using the loo for one more tinkle, Karina and I start buying groceries @ Coles and then we duck into New York Baguette for my chocolate custard bun and then we finish grocery shopping @ Coles.
  • For lunch, Karina tootles us off to Ho Lin Wah, finding a park outside the gelato place. 
  • Pity; neither set meal served me today; A was yucky black bean sth while B was Thai style chicken with rice. I asked the waitress was Thai style spicy and she replied not really, it's sweet chilli. But sweet chilli's still spicy! Instead, I chose the cheapest favourite: roast pork beancurd rice with a cold HK-style milk tea. Karina just ordered herself a bowl of chicken and sweet corn soup, saying she'd stop @ Maccas to get her birthday McChicken burger for four bucks; it's her BIRTHDAY this Saturday!
  • But actually, she stopped @ Maccas to shout me a CHOCOLATE soft serve cone!! Why haven't Macca's advertised this?? I took a photo but won't share it until toms lest PIG mum see and deny me any ice cream tonight. XD
  • Back home I took a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Karina who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, I booted up the computer while Karina cleaned the bathroom before coming back to gently massage Ela until 3:30pm, when I walked over with her to the gobbling :P table and signed her off with my thanks and byes.
  • While waiting for PIG mum to wake from her arvo nap, come downstairs and gimme arvo tea, I happily read the new book club novel for one hour, reaching pg. 300 @ 3:46pm, reaching pg. 329 @ 4:19pm and reaching pg. 333 @ 4:33! XD PIG mum eventually tumbled downstairs, sliced me some strawberries and fed me one delicious mug of Chinese tea for arvo tea.
  • Before returning online, I sat over the loo and did a second stinky unspeakable.
  • Plopping online, I happily watched the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 164TH time. All the things I like recording are in the previous post.
  • The parents (well, PIG mum) wouldn't wait ten minutes for me to have dinner so they started first. After the news was over, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa little tong vegetable, lotsa soup carrot, lotsa soup potato and two small chunks of chicken/pork.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of soup; after taking the bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Friday else wishing everyone a smashing end to the week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: