Thursday, October 12, 2023

Thursday Post 369b

 Good afternoon again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 3387 but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed TWENTY MINUTES online after I get home from book club and eat dinner!! Righteo, continuing today's events?

  • After using the loo once more, Karina tootled me off to Woka Warrigal for lunch. We found a parking spot but the place was pscked - our table was the last before the end booth seat!
  • I ordered the teriyaki fried chicken udon (less oil but the plate still arrived shiny with oil XD) and a cold HK-style milk tea while Karina went with the BBQ pork and soya chicken with dry noodle and a Coke. She was such a sweetheart: after interrupting me once with a mouth full of udon, she stopped talking to me and lemme eat in peace! We both tapped away @ our smartphones and I ate big full mouthfuls for the whole plate! :D
  • Lunch over, Karina tootled me home and I took a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Karina who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye fully shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, I popped online while Karina cleaned the bathroom and then sat down beside me to very gently massage Ela for like thirty minutes before I walked with her over to the gobbling :P table and signed her off with my thanks and byes. She's back same time next Thursday.
  • I just played Jewel Quest until PIG mum came downstairs, bit my head off for playing with my mobile and gave me some yummy sliced strawberries to eat. That was washed down with one delicious mug of Chinese tea before I walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Will sit over the loo for two more tinkles @ 5:25pm before Rebecca comes @ 5:30pm and takes me to book club! Getting excited because our next one should be our once-yearly meal out! 
  • I've told dad to please eat dinner first coz I don't want him getting too hungry but can he please wait for me to drink soup when I start dinner? Else I'll not see him all day! o_O
  • Tonight's ice cream night, yay! Like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Toms: Peggy's minding me from 9-2. Presuming PIG mum'll send us to Calamvale for walkies and then she'll see me showered and fed with lunch before leaving. Will remember to me more cheerful toms morning; no more morgenmuffel from me now that we're into the second month of Spring! XD
  • Tiff's doing cooking with me toms arvo! Just sorry that I've already forgotten what. XD Prolly sth with chicken?
  • Fingers crossed I can watch the 6pm news for the 161ST time and read the new book club novel for one hour!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl tonight else wishing everyone a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: