Friday, October 27, 2023

Friday Post 361b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2551 (ha, I'm just over two point five grand XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Keep Telling Your Story'. Righteo, continuing tonight's  events?

  • After buying groceries @ Woolies, I take a comfy sofa seat and happily play Jewel Quest while Peggy goes and buys more groceries before driving me home, where    I take a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Peggy who helps me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, Peggy makes me one yummy tuna in tomato and onion toastie with TWO cheese, HEAVILY buttered on the inside and one big mug of white tea with two sugars!! :D
  • I sit over the loo for two tinkles @ 1:55pm before she leaves @ 2pm. Good timing - Grace arrives and makes choc chip muffins with me!
  • While they bake I start reading the Wilbur Smith book for one hour and it's called Birds Of Prey. I reach pg. twenty-five @ 5:09pm.
  • The choc chip muffin's DELICIOUS! :D After devouring mine, I use the loo for one tinkle and then plop online, happily watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 170TH time.
  • Disappointment's finding out that dad won't take us out for one last dinner tonight since PIG mum explains don't wanna eat out and get sick before you travel. Over dinner I learnt she won't take me to  church and play table tennis either! May I get grumpy with her if she goes to play baddy while dad's away?
  • After dinner (rice, lotsa bok choy and some chicken) I drink one mug of water, take the cup to the sink and then walk myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. 

  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight, the  final, final spam count for the week plus what's happening Saturday, else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: