Friday, October 6, 2023

Friday Post 388b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3089 (ha, I'm just over three grand XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Reflect On Your Riches'. Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • After breakfast, I sit once more over the loo. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the backseat of Peggy's car and she tootles us off to Calamvale Central.
  • First up's a haircut! I'm about to tell the haidresser what I want when she tells me, "I know you. I cut your hair before. Oh, sweet. Why I love getting haircuts there: you're actually instructed to LOWER YOUR HEAD! Such a contrast from PIG mum always ordering me to look up! XD
  • Hair cut done, Peggy and I next duck into the Mega Discount Fruit Market and buy pears before we finish grocery shopping @ Woolies.
  • Back home, I take a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Peggy who helps me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut. Dried, creamed and rekitted, Peggy made me a tuna toastie with TWO cheese and buttered on the inside, but she could only find one sugar for my white tea ... horrid PIG mum, hiding the sweetener. >< *sigh* But while I ate, Dr. Peggy operated and sowed poor Pijum back together; can't wait to hug him to sleep tonight! :D
  • After she left, Tiff came and gave Ela one hour of unfunctional hand exercises. Turns out she doesn't love me very much and will start handing my session over to new students! >< XD
  • After she left, I munched some fruit and two rice crackers for lunch. Tried a new tea today: French Earl Grey!
  • I also happily read the new book club novel for one hour, reaching pg. 375 @ 3:36. Before that I had to let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to feed me some fruit first but I didn't really care because Ela finished that before dearest dad came home meaning PIG mum didn't get to show off to him how much power she's got over me, ha. XD
  • After sitting over the loo for two tinkles, I plopped online and happily watched the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 157TH time. All the things I like recording are in the previous post and the parents started dinner without me @ 6:25am.
  • Once the news finished, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy cauliflower, lotsa beans, lotsa soup carrot and three little chunks of tasteless soup beef. Oh, and like half a teaspoonful of baked beans.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one enormous bowl of soup; after taking the bowl over to the sink, I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Suddenly nature called @ 8:15pm and I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight, the final, final spam count for the week plus what's happening Saturday, else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: