Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Wednesday Post 380b

 Heylo and good afternoon again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1974 but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and FOURTEEN MINUTES online after I get back home from table tennis!! Righteo, continuing today's events?

  • PIG mum returns to finish with only Elf's AFO straps and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth. That done, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era and then walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Breakfast is two dry (no honey) Weet-Bix with some Plus :P cereal, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely back to the loo, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: