Sunday, October 22, 2023

Monday Post 380c

 Good afternoon! Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1702. Anyways, continuing today's events?

  • Nature usually calls hourly after that initial daylight pot :PO trip, but happiness was snoring soundly with Pijum and Pearl until dearest dad very thoughtfully walked down the hallway and unpopped the lock into the garage before waking for another pot :P trip.
  • After dearest dad's kissed me bye, retucked me back into bed, pretended to suck Pearl's SEVEN pearls, laughed his head off when Pearl body slammed him for the cheek and left for his hard day's work, we happily cuddle and snore, me using the pot :P once more when PIG mum's noisy daily a-THUMPING around upstairs wakes me. Soon, she's let herself into hit me with the eye goo and help exceedingly slightly with absolutely nothing but the bra strap before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
  • PIG mum comes back to finish with absolutely nothing bar Elf's AFO straps and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth. That done, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era and then walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • First, PIG mum orders me to get myself a spoon (17th time this year I've had to get myself cutlery). Then she gleefully forces poor Ela to open the fridge door; once the milk's on the bench she gleefully forces poor Ela to hold the carton while Era unscrews and pours the milk. That done, she again gleefully forces poor Ela to hold the milkj carton and orders I return the milk carton to  the fridge; unfortunately, silly Ela's grip wasn't tight and she drops the carton on the floor. Era mustn't have done up the cap tightly enough coz milk goes spilling everywhere ... I sit while mother mops the mess up; obviously she's ranting the entire time saying how everything's my fault but FINALLY she leaves me in peace to munch down my minus :P cereal with some Weet-Bix and milk, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely back to the loo, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the backseat of PIG mum's 4WD and she tootles us off to the Warrigal Square Woolies to buy groceries.  Back home, I use the loo again for one tinkle and then walk myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • For lunch, I make myself a dry (unbuttered) toastie with one slice of cheese. Wonder why PIG mum LOVES giving me orders so much? Does she really think I'm that brain damaged I honestly don't know how to put together a tuna and cheese toasted sandwich? XD
  • But finally I get to enjoy my toastie with one delicious mug of Chinese tea, and dearest baba comes home and has lunch with me too~ 
  • Both PIG mum and I visit the loo once more before I climb back into the backseat of her car and she tootles me off to Richard's Pain-Free Clinic to see Aunty Anna for some massage and acupuncture. Oh, have I said yet? Obviously, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day and we also listen to 97.3FM all day too.
  • At the clinic, before lying face down for treatment first Aunty Anna checks both wrists for my pulse and then says show me your tongue? Actually, she feeds me a slice of orange fruit (I thoought yucky rock melon but PIG mum says 'twas pawpaw? Still yucky. XD) The chunk of seedless watermelon was much jucier and yummier~
  • That done, I lay facedown and got some massage and acupuncture. I enjoyed and relaxed under her firm ministrations, letting PIG mum's incessant yapping lull me to sleep again. XD Thankfully, I didn't snore! XD
  • Back home, I used the  loo for one tinkle and walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Rebecca's minding me from 4-6pm; looking forward to reading for another hour!
  • Also looking forward to watching the 6pm news (Nine's) for the 167TH time!
  • Toms: Lena's minding me 9-2. Personally I'm just grumpy that PIG mum has booked me for an extra thirty minutes of physio @ Breathe toms with Eric; heylo, with the end of the year approaching, surely I should be doing LESS physio, not MORE?? >< *undeniably pissed* *sigh*
  • Hopefully PIG mum'll lemme grab a yummy pork salad roll from the Pinelands Bakehouse for lunch after I buy groceries for her @ Coles,
  • Looking forward to my most important two hours of the day online and then hopefully reading for one hour before Rebecca comes @ 5:30pm and takes me to Toastmasters! Also looking forward to getting some dinner back from Maccas, never mind that UnHappy Meals were what I ate @ LEAST THREE DECADES ago!! *sigh*
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 167TH time: Lambe, Johnstone, Palaszczuk, Cannon (heard), Rawlings, Kenzie, Netayahu (heard), Hrtzel (heard), Biden (heard), Albanese, Croucher, Rudd, Michaelia (first name), Arvier, Katy (first name), Gallagher, Bryce, Holden, Annalise (first name), Bolt, Duggan, Morcombe, Verstappen, Leclerc, Heimgartner, Gottlieb, Capewell, Neser (heard), Gabriella (first name), Hawken, Kaylee (first name), Mckeown, Tamera (first name), Corte, Irwin, Neser, Khawaja, Olaarpu, Todhunter, Hynes, Howard, Glover, Minns (heard), Cash and Millward. 63.05USc = 1AUD.Garry Youngberry read the weather report from Windsor. Brisbane was 20-30 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 18-30. Sunrise 5:04am Sunset 6:01pm

No comments: