Thursday, October 12, 2023

Thursday Post 369c

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 5100 (ha, I'm more than half a normal person today XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's "Growing In God's Grace" but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed TWO MINUTES online after I use the loo once more @ 9pm!! Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • Like I said in the previous post, I sat over the loo for two tinkles @ 5:25pm and when Rebecca arrived @ 5:30pm climbed into her big car. Thanks to Rebecca who helped me buckle my seatbelt both ways.
  • After using the loo for one tinkle, I entered the meeting room and took my preferred spot.
  • Eight ladies attended tonight; nine if you count Rebecca~ I've got the large print for next month's book and should read it through; looks interesting! 
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: