Thursday, October 26, 2023

Thursday Post 361c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for today now stands @ 3286. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • PIG mum comes to hit me with the eye gooo @ 8:44pm, saying get yourself off to bed @ 9:45pm. I'm sleeping first. Yay, Elf should get to wear her sock tonight~
  • At 9pm, I walk myself once  more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: Peggy's minding me around 9-2. Will remember not to morgenmuffel @ her coz Summer's nearly here! XD
  • Presuming PIG mum'll send  us oout to buy ingredients for cooking this arvo with Tiff and the student? Only my Chopping Board's  sulking: we're making choc chip muffins and won't need him. XD
  • Oh, must remember to ask Peggy to grab me a new book to read, since  I finished The Book Of Abraham!
  • Maybe I'll even get to watch the 6pm news for the 170TH time!
  • Righteo,  wishing everyone a smashing end to the week toms~
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: