Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Tuesday Post 379c

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 1850. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I emailed Kim and sent her my apologies for this year's last table tennis competition. Personally I reckon she's saying dad'll be too tired to take me just so she can prevent me from joining dinner afterwards. >< She was already like this with choir years ago; after I'd made some friends and wanna join the social activities, why's she so insistent on denying me any social interaction??!! >< *sigh*
  • After sending that e-mail I happily played Jewel Hereos for like eight minutes.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: seeing Ray for some late morning acupuncture so presuming PIG mum'll help me up. Bet she's simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ him, anyway. XD
  • Bree's taking me to table tennis @ 2/2:30 and seeing me home and shoowered before leaving @ 6:20.
  • I'll be busy wolfing down dinner then, since @ 7pm we're having our small group social @ Peter Pie's place!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: