Sunday, October 22, 2023

Sunday Post 380c

 Good evening again and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's probable final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 4489 (aw, sorry, not quite 4.5 grand XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's "God's Abundance." Anyways, probable final, final events for tonight?

  • After Ingrid grabs the parking permit, she tootles us back to Garbo and psrks where the library used to be. We hold hands and walk to the upstairs food court, where's there's a bubble tea place! Once mother cancelled my Garbo shopping trips more eateries must've opened; Ingrid came back with a menu and got us drinks but she said oops sorry I ordered your chocolate pearl milk tea WARM?? Doesn't matter! Her own drink had THREE toppings: pearls, grass jelly and pudding!
  • While we drank, we just chatted; after finishing we were walking away when I recognised the place as where Mrs. Hoppie shouted me Chinese egg waffles and went ooh can we please and Ingrid said definitely!
  • How cool: we shared egg waffles with TIM TAMS and a scoop of chocolate ice cream! Have I said before? Ingrid's five years older than me and comes from Shanghai! She's working as some manager with her engineering degree but has just started her MBA and wow, where she studies looks really luxurious! The cutest thing? Her dog Wombat (a border collie) is called WOMBAT! XD
  • Back home, I took a nice warm shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was all done after only 9%, but happily leaned fully against the side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before tapping the nice warm water off and calling PIG mum back.
  • After PIG mum dried my back and the back of the chair for me, I did everything else and she didn't feature again until my bra strap needed doing up, Elf's AFO straps needed sticking and both laces needed tying.
  • Once I dried the loo seat, I sat for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, stamped both feet dry, washed and dried Era and then walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Happily watched the 6pm bulletin for the 166TH time. Was watching Nine's but when the connection suddenly cut, thanks to PIG mum who turned on Seven's for me to watch from the television.
  •  Afterwards, PIG mum said I could return online until 7:10pm and then use the loo before we went out for our once-weekly family dinner? Only dad returned home two minutes early and she IMMEDIATELY ordered that I leave, threatening to leave me home alone and have dinner out with dad herself when I didn't move right away? Lol, perhaps she's grumpy coz she didn't get her arvo nap. XD
  • We had dinner @ Ho Lin Wah and obviously I got piss little but hey, I'm used to that. The most noticeable thing was that dad accidentally knocked a glass cup onto the floor which smashed; immediately both waitresses were present clearing up the glass fragments while dad and I both said sorry!
  • Back home, I used the loo for one more tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely back online, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: hope PIG mum helps me up and takes me grocery shopping somewhere else expect a super-pissy plodding total from me.
  • After having lunch with dearest dad @ home, toms arvo I'm seeing Aunty Anna for some massage and acupuncture. I'm looking forward to her firm ministrations; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly  @ her. XD
  • Presume it's Rebecca minding me from 4pm till 6pm? Hopefully I'll get to read for one hour!
  • Also hope I'll get to watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 167TH time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^ 

No comments: