Sunday, October 22, 2023

Sunday Post 380b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3679 (ha, I'm over 3.5 grand XD) but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed FIFTY-EIGHT MINUTES online should I get to watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 166TH time!! Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Once service finished, I used the loo once more myself, grabbed a packet of bikkies for morning tea and took a seat.
  • After PIG mum rushed off for her gossip and coffee session /very informal 'fellowship' with some other church aunties, dad hauled me off to the Rochedale Hungry Jack's for lunch. 
  • Score, instead of a simple cheeseburger I got a junior whopper today and I even shook a free soft serve cone!
  • Afterwards, dad tootled us home. I used the loo for one tinkle, washed and dried Era and then walked myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Tootling online for awhile, @ 1:55pm I sat over the loo for two more tinkles and then sat by the front door waiting for Ingrid coz she wasa taking me to arvo tea @ 2pm!!
  • Ingrid drives a Tesla; that's the first time I've sat in an electric car before! They're strange coz they haven't got proper door handles and they don't even have a hand rest to hold @ the top of the passenger seat to hold, which made getting in and out rather awkward but hey, I managed.
  • We'd just turned into Logan Road when I remembered I'd forgotten to take my parking permit! I rang PIG mum saying we'd come back for it and Ingrid chucked a neat u-turn where dad usually does one when taking me to Dr. Lee's place for GG.

  • Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's, read by Mia Glover) for the 166TH time: Piotrowski, Guttures, Mustafah (first name), Masa (first name), Tait,  Watt,Inglis, Cole, Biden, Tomasi, Raanan, Albanese, Arvier, Crisafulli, Fentiman, Fegan, Potts, Leavers and Bartel. Garry Youngberry read the weather report from East Brisbane. Brisbane was 

No comments: