Saturday, September 30, 2023

Sunday Post 387b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for today! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3270. See? Told you I'd crack three grand! XD Righteo, potential final, final events for Sunday?

  • Once I used up the most important two hours of my day I headed over to the gobbling :P table and asked PIG mum would she please feed me some arvo tea? I'm gonna read for one hour.
  • The huge mug of Chinese tea was delicious but unfortunately I got only several chunks of juicy pear and no rice crackers afterwards. Reason? I bought you a packet of chips, says PIG mum. Yeah, but you'll only gimme piss little ... >< *sigh*
  • But I happily read The Book Of Abraham for one hour, reaching pg. 300 @ exactly 3:50am.
  • One more loo trip and tinkle for me before I returned online.
  • Waiting for PIG mum to finish her arvo nap, come down and lemme go shower; can I fit dinner in tonight before the grand final or should I wait till after??
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: