Monday, September 25, 2023

Monday Post 386e

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2835. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I read and shared my Facebook memories for today.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. Actually I did another stinky unspeakable but thankfully a normal one. Originally I was scared that the mooncake had gone off since Tum Tum had been rumbling!
  • Oh, that's right: I had mooncake!! :D This Mid-Autumn festival's a success; after encountering mooncake twice with peanut oil, third time lucky I got mooncake with red bean but NOT peanut oil! Just disregard the fact that I'm not a red bean fan. XD
  • Toms: Lena's minding me from 9Aam till 2pm She's taking me to Breathe for physio @ 11am and then fingers crossed PIG mum'll lemme buy a crunchy pork salad roll from either aunty (Lena remembers their names but I still can't XD) @ Pinelands Bakehouse after buying groceries for her from Coles.
  • Will haveta ring CODA toms arvo and ask who's taking me to Toastmasters toms night coz the roster still says TBA.
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, I've managed FIVE posts today! Yeaah, I can manage that some Mondays now. XD

No comments: