Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Wednesday Post 386b

 Heylo again, good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's probable final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 4697 (sweet I'm over 4.5 grand; that doesn't happen too often! XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'The Correct Path' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed TWENTY-NINE MINUTES online if I've gotta let PIG mum gleefully boot me off to bed @ 9:45pm!! *sigh* Righteo, probable final, final events for today?

  • At 1:55pm, I sat over the loo once more for two tinkles and when Bree arrived to take me to table tennis, climbed into her car's passenger seat.
  • Aww, another week without birthday cake ... >< XD Still, I had fun! 
  • While Bree crawled through peak hour traffic on the way home, I happily kept playing Jewel Heroes. XD
  • Took a nice hot shower when I got home - hairwash today. Also thanks to Bree who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, I settled down to happily watch the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's) for the 150TH time while Bree went to clean the bathroom and then sat down to massage EWla but suddenly dad decided we're going out for dinner and told me to please help me change outta pajamas!
  • Our first stop's Uncle Wah Hung's work garage, where dad left his car for service.
  • Then we went to the Hyperdome, intending to eat dinner @ the food court but can you believe it: since late night shopping's not till Thursday, everything was shut!
  • Instead, we went back to Malay House for dinner. Since I ate one vegetarian spring roll, I dipped it into the sweet and sour sauce and decided that was my birthday candle for my half-birthday, even though neither parent nought me half a slice of birthday cake. XD
  • Back home, I used the loo for one more tinkle and then returned online.
  • Toms: it's an early start for us; Uncle Alan's driving us to the airport and we're flying down to Sydney! Dunno how we're spending Thursday and Friday but Saturday we're attending Uncle Barry's daughter's wedding reception and then Sunday we're meeting up with Leanne and her mum for lunch! Mostly I'm just grumpy that we'll be back in Brisbane in time for my next physio session @ Breathe. >< This so isn't a holiday; I finish physio and we head interstate the next day; we come back to Brisbane and I've got physio immediately again the next day! >< Hmph.
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: