Sunday, September 10, 2023

Sunday Post 360b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2237; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Recognise Your Smallness' and thirdly, the potential final, final spam count for the weekend's now only eight. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Once I'd used up the most important two hours of my day, I used the loo for one tinkle and then headed down to the gobbling :P to read for one hour.
  • Today, I reached pg. 550 @ 3:34pm and then I reached 555 @ 4:02pm; happiness was then getting several minutes to happily play Jewel Quest~
  • When PIG mum tumbled downstairs from pigland, I had to let her gleefully immediately FORCE :( me to walk outside and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela to take down the day's washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! >< *sigh*
  • Back inside, I then had to let her gleefully force poor Ela to feed me some fruit, but @ least I was seated, could fully concentrate and most importantly, finished before dearest dad got home, meaning PIG mum didn't get to show dad how much power she has over me, ha.
  • Took a nice hot shower after that - I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was all finished after only 10%, but happily leaned fully against the right-side rail and watered myself for another tinkle and watered myself for another tinkle before calling PIG mum back and tapping the nice hot water off.
  • After PIG mum dried my back and the back of the chair, I did everything else and she didn't feature again until my bra strap needed doing up, Elf's AFO straps needed sticking and both laces needed tying.
  • After drying the loo lid, I sat for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era and then returned online.
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after dinner else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: