Saturday, September 2, 2023

Saturday Post 379b

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 3272 but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed SEVENTEEN MINUTES online after I have my once-weekly phone chat with Aunty Lai!!!! >< *sigh* Righteo, kinda briefly, final, final events for tonight?

  • Jacinta tootled me off to church and I played ping  pong with dearest dad, who was a good boy and lemme win! XD When I wailed @ Reverend Jacob that dad was picking on me, Reverend Jacob laughed @ dad and told him if you don't behave yourself your wife won't feed you any dinner tonight but dad laughed right back and said I coook dinner, not her! Earlier, he was doing his killer shots and  one nicked/grazed my cheek since my reflexes weren't quick enough to dodge it! "Baba!" I mock-wailed. "You hit me!" Dearest dad immediately blew me a kiss and everything was better. <3
  •  Back home I munched my calamari sushi for arvo tea and planned to read until I'd hit three hours but stopped ten minutes shy coz I wanted to watch the 6pm news bulletin!
  • All the things I like recording when I watched the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 139TH time: 
  • Mia Glover read the 6pm news. All the interesting surnames I saw: Geran, Olivana (first name), Rouse (heard), Lathouris, Yvette (first name), D’Ath, Greer,  Lofthouse, Niumata, Willan, Albanese, Buffett, Peach, Destiny (first name), Brill, Kerr, Geran, Kearsley, Richter, Stratton, Wiltshier, Waterhouse, Iza (first name), Stazkowski, Ariotti, Hijikata, Goorjian, Marsh, Abbott, Broughton, Loudon, Bromwich, Woolf, Tsimpikas, Quinlan, Linford, Dare (heard),Fletcher and Todhunter. Luke Bradnam read the weather report from the Howard Smith Wharves, Brisbane was 16-24 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 12-25. Sunrise 6am Sunset 5:36pm

  • Watched Riverfire from the couch afterwards! Seventeen minutes of amazing fireworks!

  • Had the usual dinner, drank a cup of water and returned online but returned back to the gobbling :P table and read for ten more minutes because it's only Saturdays when I get to spend a blessed three hours reading!

  • Used loo for one more tinkle @ 9pm.

  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Wait, the special thing's that it's Father's Day and I've not written him his Father's Day card yet! Will ask PIG mum to get me the card after I've had my once-weekly phone chat with  Aunty Lai.

  • Fingers crossed I can join Dr. Lee and others for lunch again toms arvo ...

  • Wonder where we'll have our once-weekly dinner out at?

  • Righteo, looking forward to seeing everyonr @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: