Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Wednesday Post 385e

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2277. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I read and shared the She Reads Truth devotional before starting to watch Episode Three of Thank God You're Here!
  • At 9pm I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: Hope Karina will take me to the Garbo library for GCCW and then get me a kebab with chips before taking me to the NAB for physio ... every now and again she doesn't turn up; PIG mum wants to get rid of her ...
  • Excitement: book club toms night; think Rebecca's taking me?
  • Best of all it's ice cream night toms night! Like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee I've managed FIVE posts today; that's not happened for awhile! XD

No comments: