Monday, September 11, 2023

Monday Post 384d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! With a final, final plodding total of 3874, lemme cover final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post I finished a first draft of my GCCW homework for Thursday.
  • Suddenly dad came over and demanded I help him translate minutes for some recent AGM @ church! Since I'd already used up the most important two hours of my day online, I immediately did so.
  • Meaning my usual 9pm loo trip was postponed till 9:10pm.
  • Toms: Lena's minding me from 9-2. Will try remember to not sit over the pot so we can leave early and I can have awhile to play on my mobile after I get to Breathe. XD
  • Will presumably buy groceries @ Coles afterwards; fingers crossed PIG mum'll lemme buy a pork salad roll for lunch from the Pinelands Bakehouse!
  • Looking forward to my most important two hours of the day online; also looking forward to attending Toastmasters toms night with Bree! Pity that prolly ojly three people will come. XD
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. If Wally still  won't work properly toms I may haveta take last Tuesday's plodding total. Think PIG mum said she'd order me a new Wally tonight.

No comments: