Saturday, September 16, 2023

Saturday Post 385f

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! With a final, final plodding total of 3050, lemme just cover final, final events for tonight? 

  • After publishing the previous post I chatted with Uncle Norm over Facebook Messenger and told him how cool Aunty Doris is! Actually, should I call her por por?
  • At 9pm I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Fingers crossed I can join oother EM folk for lunch toms, fingers crossed I can read the book club novel for another hour and dad had better take us to CHINESE food for dinner and gimme ONE bowl of rice!!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed SIX posts; that's even rarer than five! XD

No comments: