Saturday, September 9, 2023

Saturday Post 360c

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Since I've already logged in Saturday's plodding total @ 3272, just lemme cover final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I read match reports and basked in the Broncos' glory. XD
  • At 9pm I walk myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: again, just church, definitely nothing special. Fingers crossed I'll have better luck sharing lunch with Aggie and others toms arvo!
  • Expecting a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum but dad had better take us out to CHINESE food for dinner and gimme ONE bowl of rice!!
  • Righteo, looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: