Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Wednesday Post 385c

 Good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1974 (so will definitely have passed 2000 before tonight ends XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Deeply Rooted' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed TWENTY-EIGHT MINUTES online after dinner with PIG mum tonight!! Anyways, potential final, final events for today?

  • After I use the loo for one tinkle I lay down and get some acupuncture and massage from Ray. PIG mum's in her element, yapping unceasingly @ him; my grateful thanks to Ray who always replied and kept a conversation flowing. Actually PIG mum controlled her excitement pretty well today, she only repeated one word thrice. XD
  • Back home, I plopped online and sent out my GCCW homework to everyone after editing it. 
  • Lunch was some yummy green tea soba with lotsa little tong vegetable and several thin slices of boiled tasteless beef.
  • Lunch was washed down with one delicious mug of green tea from Rebecca; after taking the bowl over to the dink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Bree came @ 2pm and took me to play table tennis; unfortunately it's like the 4th consecutive week without cake and I'm suffering withdrawal symptoms. XD
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: