Sunday, September 17, 2023

Sunday Post 385c

 Good evening again and probably one final greeting for tonight! Em's probable final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3266. Righteo, probable final, final events for tonight?

  • When the parents called dinnertime, I used the loo for one tinkle and then climbed into the backseat of dad's 4WD, buckling my seatbelt.
  • Dinner tonight was @ Dong Fong/Sunnybank Oriental. As expected, I got piss-little: not quite half a bowl of noodles, about half a bowl of congee and like half a bowl of rice, but I drank one cup of Chinese tea and half the warm Ovaltine since they'd already run outta soyabean milk. Mostly I'm just grumpy since the parents are already saying they won't take me to a HK-style cafe for a meal (surely Sydney has some?!) neither lemme take a packet of the powdered stuff down! >< 
  • Back home, I used the loo for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely back online, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: fingers crossed PIG mum helps me up and takes me grocery shopping somewhere else expect a super-pissy plodding total from me.
  • Hoping dearest dad will come home toms arvo and eat lunch with me before I see Aunty Anna for some massage and acupuncture. I'm looking forward to her firm ministrations; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ her. XD
  • Unless CODA rings toms morning and lets PIG mum know who's minding me from 4-6pm I'll haveta ring and chase them up once I'm home.
  • Fingers crossed I can read the book club novel for one hour and watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 148TH time!
  • Righteo, hope everyoone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: