Monday, September 18, 2023

Monday Post 385e

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2814 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Be Present'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • When the clock ticked 4:01pm but Jacinta hadn't arrived yet, I determined to wait until 4:10pm before ringing CODA should she still not have arrived yet.
  • Instead, Michelle rang @ 4:07pm, saying she's running late but will come @ 4:30pm!
  • Actually, she announced her arrival @ 4:28pm; since PIG mum was upstairs on the phone, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front foor and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • So a nice hot shower for me - hairwash today. Also thanks to Jacinta who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted arvo tea was one juicy pear, two Oreo biscuits and one mug of white tea sweetened with two sugars. I only had time to read for fifty-five minutes, but decided I'd read for another five minutes after dinner.
  • At 5:55pm I used the loo once more for two tinkles and then sat down @ the computer to watch the 6pm news (Nine's) for the 148TH time. At 6:30pm I signed Jacinta off with my thanks and byes.
  • When the parents summoned me over for dinner @ 7:30pm, I used the loo for one tinkle and walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, again  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy broccoli, lotsa soup potato, lotsa soup carrot, one chunk of lobok and three/four tiny chunks of beef.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking my bowl to the sink, I walked myself slowly and safely back online, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. Only I forgot I'd said I'd read for five more minutes after dinner,  reaching pg. 175 @ 8:24pm.

  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pmwith my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms else wishing everyone a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, I've already managed FIVE posts! Yeah, most Mondays I can post five. XD

No comments: