Monday, September 11, 2023

Tuesday Post 384

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2529 steps (ha, I'm just over 2.5 grand XD); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's '7 Reasons Not To Worry, Part 1'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'The Two Rules' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Be Still'. Anyways, just briefly events for today?

  •  Aww I was hoping for an awesome sleep last night since I'd seen Aunty Anna for some treatment but no, nature had to call @ 1:50am. *sigh* Still, 'twas a sound sleep~
  • Lena helped me up @ 9am and took me to Breathe for physio; today I worked with Shirley because Eric got married last weekend and was in Tasmania for his honeymoon!
  • Physio today: 1.641km bike ride, thirty lat rows with vbar both hands together at the same time, 100 sit-to-stands and boxing!
  • Bought groceries @ Pinelands Coles and then my once-weekly crackling pork bahn mi from Aunty Nancy @ the Calamvale Bakehouse
  • Came home for a shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Lena who helped me rinse out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted I had my delicious bahn mi for lunch plus one huge mug of that delicious Japanese green tea from Rebecca.
  • Used the loo once for two tinkles before Lena left @ 2pm.
  • Bree's taking me to Toastmasters tonight! 
  • Toms: presume I'm seeing Ray for some acupuncture and  massage and then coming back home for lunch before Bree comes and takes me to table tennis!
  • But GG's on term break right now ... 
  • Anyways, maybe bbl, else  wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: