Saturday, September 2, 2023

Saturday Post 379

 Good evening! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 3145 steps (ha, I'm over three grand XD); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'Devastated And Delighted'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'The Cure For Anxiety (2)' thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'To Know God' and fourthly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Send Your Roots Deep' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and EIGHT MINUTES online aFfter I use the loo once more @ 9pm!! Anyways,  kinda briefly events for today?

  • Yay, awesome sleep last night! My body must've been accustomed to PIG mum's noisy a-THUMPING around upstairs when she awoke for work before she retired; my body clock still naturally awoke me despite her having retired like three months ago! Nature called @ 6:20am and after one pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Jacinta minded me from 10-2; I've not seen her for awhile since she was visiting her boyfriend's family interstate over in Adelaide!
  • Brushed teeth, did a stinky unspeakable, munched breakfast - Jacinta fried me TWO eggs! :D - drank two big mugs of white tea (made the second myself since Jacinta wouldn't help) and read for thirty minutes first up.
  • Used the loo for one tinkle and then bought one box of cheap facial tissues and my arvo tea sushi roll from Calamvale Central before coming home for a  shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Jacinta who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted I had a big slice of the quiche I'd made with the OTs yesterday for lunch!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: