Friday, September 1, 2023

Friday Post 379b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2134 (ha, I'm over two grand XD) and secondly, joni's devotional topic's 'She Did What She Could'. Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • Once the news ended, dad summoned me over for dinner. I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: entree was three strawberries then dinner was rice with lotsa lettuce, two wee slices of pork and a tiny piece of the quiche I'd just made with the OTs.
  • Dinner was washed down with one cup of water; after taking the cup to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for tonight, the final, final events for Friday, the final, final spam count for the week plus what's happening toms else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: