Friday, September 15, 2023

Saturday Post 385c

 Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for today now stands @ 2576 (ha, i'm literally just over 2.5 grand XD) but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed FOURTEEN MINUTES online after I get back from playing table tennis with dad!! Righteo, continuing today's events?

  • PIG mum had ordered that I come over for lunch @ 1pm but abround 12:57pm, Uncle Hung suddenly voice calls me through Messenger! I immediately picked up on the first ring; turns out he thought I was still @ the Walk The Wall place! I called dad over; Uncle Hung told dad he was planning to meet up with someone but they hadn't appeared?
  • After the call ended I headed over to the gobbling :P table for lunch.
  • Dad had cooked like thin spaghetti! That was with lotsa yummy broccoli, lotsa yucky capsicum (I ate the first but donated the other two to him XD and even one slice of honey chicken! Wonder when did dad buy Chinese takeaway?
  • Lunch was washed down with one mug of delicious Chinese tea before I returned online.
  • Looking forward to playing table tennis with dearest dad soon~
  • Wonder if I'll be able to persuade Melissa to feed me one big mug of white tea with two sugars this arvo when she's minding me from 4-6? Saturday's usually my white tea day but I've not even managed one cup today! ><"
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl, else looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: