Friday, September 22, 2023

Saturday Post 396b

 Heylo and good afternoon again! Had to haul myself up at least another two escalators but we finally found the train station and this time I descended to the bottom floor for a ride! Both parents are having an afternoon nap now but mother has promised to feed me some arvo tea when she wakes up,  after which she will help me with a shower and tonight we are off to the wedding reception! Should I continuously check the live update or just trust that the Broncos can get into the grand final?? I have asked uncle Colbert to please watch the match live for me instead but I am not sure is he MAN ENOUGH to do so.  XD Fingers crossed for one bowl of rice!! Tomorrow is our last day in Sydney and we will be back in Brisbane by night; wonder will dad take us out for dinner? Righteo, maybe bbl tonight if things get too boring else hope everyone has a lovely end to the weekend toms!

Cheers, 

Em.^^

No comments: