Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Wednesday Post 385d

 Good evening again! Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2196. See? Told you I'd pass two grand! XD Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • Back home I took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Bree who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted I head out to the gobbling :P and happily watch the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 145TH time. All the interesting surnames I saw: Cannon,  Fegan,  Palaszczuk, Millward,  Fentiman, Boulton,  Bates,  Crisafulli, Arvier, Nicholls, Croucher,  Dixon, Ppollard, Cash,  Sheldon,  Kaine, Willan, Butler, Banks, Buchanan, Lili (first name), Ngawhicka, Haas, Putin, Myer, Khoury, Halmarick, Meyer, Mercorella, Biden (heard), Gazzini, Riki, Munster, Cotter, Dearden, Church, Sailor (heard), Gould, Orla (first name), Tevita (first name), Pangai, Bonning, Prince, Faessler, Capewell (heard), Dawson, Todhunter, Lambe and Geran.  64.05USc =1AUD. Garry Youngberry read the weather report from Camp Hill.  Brisbane was 13-24. Mt. Gravatt toms: 11-24.

  • After the news ended I walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • When PIG mum summoned me over for dinner I used the loo for one tinkle and walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • PIG mum made beef fried rice for dinner tonight! That was with lotsa tomatoes and lotsa little bok choy.
  • Dinner was washed down with one cup of water; after taking the bowl to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: