Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Wednesday Post 387c

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 3144. Anyways, final, final events for tonight?

  • After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely back to the loo, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the backseat of PIG mum's 4WD and she tootles me off to see Ray for some acupuncture and massage. Obviously, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day; we also listen to her Spotify playmix all day, too.
  • At Ray's, I use the loo for one tinkle and then lay down to get some massage and acupuncture from him. When Ray gives my shoulders and the tops of my thighs CPR it's super-comfortable but heck it hurts, too! Would that be 'good' pain? Anyways, PIG mum was in her element, yapping unceasingly @ Ray; my grateful thanks to him who always replied and kept a conversation flowing.
  • After one more loo trip, PIG mum and I bought groceries from Warrigal Square Woolies before she tootled us home.
  • I used the loo for one more tinkle and then e-mailed my GCCW homework around after finishing edits for it.
  • Lunch was ... lol, sudden mental blank! XD A bowl of rice leftovers? But 'twas the 19th time I've had to get myself cutlery this year.
  • At 1:55pm I sat over the loo for two more tinkles and then Bree took me to play table tennis! Still no cake. >< XD But Uncle James played with me first and when he refereed our doubles match, said he could gimme a yellow card! o_O I immediately backed down. XD
  • Back home, I took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Bree who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted Bree sliced me some strawberries for arvo tea and I drank another delicious mug of Chinese tea, which Bree reheated for me, since PIG mum had placed it onto the table earlier and it'd already gone cold.
  • Happily watched the 6pm bulletin (Seven's) for the 152ND time. All the interesting surnames I saw: Bavas,  Teece, Geran, Kenzie, Donovan, Fegan, Rawlings, Kohler, Khoury, Millward, Croucher, Hudson (heard), Rahme, London,  Reynolds, Haas (heard), Platt, Putu (first name), Palaszczuk, Biden,  Trump (heard), Olaf (first name), Carrigan, Gottlieb, Berry, De Pasquale, Gatti, Stone (heard), Ariotti,  Portman, Frederichs, McCluggage, Dalton and Cleary. Garry Youngberry read the weather report from the Goodwill Bridge. Brisbane was 12-30 today.  Mt Gravatt toms: 12-27. Sunrise 5:14am Sunset 5:47pm
  • Popped online afterwards. When the parents summoned me over for dinner I used the loo for one tinkle and slowly and safely walked myself over to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy cauliflower, lotsa soup carrot, some pork and two wee slices of fried egg, which I obviously saved for last.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking the bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the  loo for one more tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: Karina's taking me to GCCW! Looking forward to sharing my story with everyone. XD
  • Even better, I'm meeting Chris and Grace for our once termly (not a word?) lunch @ Ho Lin Wah!
  • Fingers dad will take  us out for dinner toms night coz Sunday night I'm gonna watch the NRL grand final!
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: