Thursday, September 28, 2023

Thursday Post 387b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for Thursday! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for today now stands @ 2327 but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed FORTY-FOUR MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm news (Nine's) for the 153RD time!! Righteo, potential final, final events for Thursday?

  • At the library, I use the disabled loo for one tinkle and then head into Meeting Room 1... "We're the meeting for the Disaster Management 'sth sth sth', a random tells me; I reply whoops sorry wrong room and try the next one; yup, we're in Meeting Room Two~
  • Nine people attended today; Pat gave me a hand to the disabled loo @ morning tea break and Sattya got me three packs of bikkies (love the shortbread and my mouth must've widened since I last tried: fitting a scotch finger into my mouth sideways doesn't hurt as much! XD) and a cup of tea, white and two. Homework next meeting's ' getaway and Alaistair says we may continue our war so I'll await his homework before penning my own getaway ... XD
  • After Karina took me once more to the loo she tootled us off to Ho Lin Wah for lunch with the Lungs! 
  • Today I got the 'A' set meal: pork pieces in white sauce with rice and a cold HK-style milk tea. Naomi was there too coz the poor thing wasn't feeling well; she had some congee for lunch.
  • Afterwards, Karina tootled me home; good timing, dearest dad had just come home too! He held hands with me and walked me back inside because it'd suddenly started bucketing down during lunch; while the rain had ceased; the floor was still wet~
  • Took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Karina who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted I boot the computer up while Karina returns to clean the bathroom before sitting beside me and giving Ela a very gentle massage for about thirty minutes.
  • At 3:30pm I head over to the gobbling :P table and sign Karina off with my thanks and byes. She's back same time next week.
  • When PIG mum got home from swimming she gave me another delicious green tea mochi mooncake for arvo tea plus one big mug of delicious Chinese tea.
  • After using the loo for one more tinkle I plop online, visiting the loo again @ 5:30pm.
  • Toms: Peggy usually minds me from 9-2 but I'm unsure will she come tomes coz dad's driving us hours to wherever the next table tennis comp is!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing end to the week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 153RD time: Millward, Boekel, Ah Chee, Brierley, Chicco, Lorenz, Bainbridge (heard), Ravbar, Prain, Orning, Mewburn, Loudon, Farnworth, Haas (heard), Walters, Hastie Wagg, Willan, Gerner (heard), Capewell,  Lofthouse (heard), Downes (heard), Cannon, Todhunter, Bavas, Crisafulli, Marsh, Kellaway, Gottlieb, Crichton, Frizell, Fittler (heard),  Slater (heard), Eckel, Arvier, Markham, Mulville, Burrows, Newman, Rubio (heard), Yvette (first name), Geran, Gottlieb, Sydes (heard), Prouse, Trump, Reagan (heard) Schouten, Roebig, D'Ath, Palaszczuk, Fegan and Kenzie.  63.65USc = 1AUD.Garry Youngberry read the weather report from Kangaroo Point. Brisbane was 16-30 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 15-26. Sunrise 5:30am Sunset 5:56pm

No comments: