Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Tuesday Post 369d

 One final greeting and good evening for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 2699. Forgive me that I can't be bothered to stand up, take one step forward and dit back down to make that an even 2700. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post I happily played  Jewel Quest until PIG mum returned home.
  • Then I suddenly remembered I've forgotten to keep watching Thank God You're Here! Immediately started  the secong episode; I've got @ least two  more after that to catchup on! 
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: PIG mum'll help me up since I've got a late morning  appointment to see Ray for some acupuncture and massage. Bet she's simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ him. XD
  • Hopefully she'll take me grocery shopping afterwards, else expect a super-pissy plodding total from me.
  • Bree's minding me from 2pm till 6:30pm and taking me to table tennis! Hope there's cake this week; there wasn't any last week! XD
  • Then toms  night dad's driving me to Winston's and Tracey's place  for our small group social @ 7! Will bring Ela my fifteen bucks and she'll gimme dinner; Dr. Lee says she's a really good cook!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: