Sunday, September 17, 2023

Sunday Post 385b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2695 (ha, I'm over 2.5 grand XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Pass Along The Blessing'. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Once I'd used up the most important two hours of the day, I headed over to the gobbling :P table to read for one hour and wake for PIG mum to finish her long arvo nap, come downstairs and feed me arvo tea.
  • Lol, today things came in threes: I needed three attempts before I could Whatapp Yu Lam and apologise for not being free for lunch and I needed three attempts before I could finally read for one hour! Firstly, I had to let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to walk outside and take down the day's washing (argh, I HATES standing practice! ><) then secondly, I was ready to finish reading for one hour but next I had to let her gleefully force poor Ela to feed me some fruit for arvo tea (this I seriously don't get: since I'm naturally right-handed I wouldn't feed myself with my left hand anyway?) and I've suddenly forgotten the third reason but I had to note three different times into my phone but hey. @ least I finally managed to read for one hour! I finished pg. 100 @ 4:17, had a question to ask on pg. 111 but hopefully I'll get time for it and reached pg. 125 @ 5:14pm.
  • Took a nice hot shower afterwards - I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was all done after 10%, but happily leaned fully against the right side-rail and watered myself for another tinkle before calling PIG mum back.
  • After I'd flipped the nice hot water off and she'd dried my back plus the back of the chair for me, I did everything else and she didn't feature again until my bra strap needed doing up, Elf's AFO straps needed sticking and both laces needed tying.
  • After drying the loo seat, I sat for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, stamped both feet dry, washed and dried Era and then walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Dad's gone to some uncle's place coz he needs to get sth so he can fit my portable shower chair for when we head down to Sydney this Thursday! Actually, I can hear the garage door moving, meaning he's just returned home.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner (we'll head after dad showers) else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: