Monday, September 25, 2023

Monday Post 386d

 Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2756 but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed NINE MINUTES online after I use the loo once more @ 9pm!! Anyways, continuing today's events?

  • After using the loo for one more tinkle, I climbed back into the backseat of PIG mum's car again and she tootled me off to see Aunty Anna for some massage and acupuncture.
  • Go me! I managed to stay awake all through PIG mum's incessant waffling. XD And go PIG mum! She controlled her excitement @ getting to yap unceasingly @ Aunty Anna excellently today and didn't repeat any syllables! XD 
  • Back home, I used the loo for another tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Thanks to PIG mum who let Rebecca inside when she announced her arrival two minutes early, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous trip to the front door myself.
  • So a nice hot shower for - hairwash today. Also thanks to Rebecca who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, arvo tea was some sliced strawberries, one yummy flavoured rice cracker and one big mug of white tea, although unfortunately Rebecca couldn't find any sweetener. Happiness was getting to read the book club novel for one hour, reaching pf. 222 @ exactly 4:40pm, reaching pg. 225 @ 4:49 and reaching pg. 250 @ 5:24.
  • Then I had like twenty-five minutes to happily play Jewel Quest, while Rebecca continued very sporadically (she kept pausing to tap @ her mobile) and very gently massage Ela.
  • At 5:55pm I sat over the loo for two more tinkles and then signed her off with my thanks and byes; for some reason, she's not taking me to Toastmasters toms night?
  • Happily watched the 6pm news (Nine's) for the 151ST time. All the things I like recording are in the previous post.
  • When the parents summoned me over for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa icky bitter vegetable, lotsa soup carrot, lotsa some other vegetable I've since forgotten, three little pieces of tasteless soup beef and four wee chunks of roast pork from Coles. The crackling's gone soft. XD
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms else wishing everyone a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: