Monday, September 4, 2023

Monday Post 379e

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3751 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Engraved Om His Hand'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • Thanks  to PIG mum who let Rebecca inside when she announced her arrival precisely @ 4pm, thus freeing me from a potentially dangerous trip to the front door myself.
  • I immediately got up also and headed into the bathroom for my nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Rebecca who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, I head out to the gobbling :P table, where arvo tea's strawberries, one tasty rice cake and one huge mug of peppermint tea. Happiness is getting to read The Book Of Abraham (reaching pg. 375 @ 4:46pm) and then getting twenty-five minutes to play Jewel Quest!
  • At 5:55pm I use the loo once more for two tinkles and then sign Rebecca off with my thanks and byes. She's back same time next Monday.
  • Happily watched the 6pm bulletin for the 140TH time. All the things I like recording are in the previous post.
  • When PIG mum summoned me over for  dinner @ 7:28pm, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: PIG mum made sticky rice! That  was with lotsa soup carrot, lotsa some green vegetable, one wee tasteless slice of soup pork and one small half of yummy oven frozen fish with a lil mayo over it that I obviously saved for last.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking  the bowl to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl asfter one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final,  final plodding total for today, the final,  final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else wishing everyone a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, I'm already managed FIVE posts! Yeah, that's possible some Mondays. XD

No comments: