Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Tuesday Post 379b

Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 2551. Ha, I'm just over 2.5 grand. XD Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • After I'd enjoyed my most important two hours of the day online, I used the loo for two tinkles and then headed down to the gobbling :P table, calling out to PIG mum and asking her could she please feed me some arvo tea? I'm gonna read for one hour. She gave some incoherent mumble in reply, which I took to mean 'yes'. XD
  • I reached pg. 400 @ exactly 4:25pm and then I reached pg. 425 @ exactly 5:10! Whoops I read for slightly over one hour. XD
  • sAT OVER THE LOO FOR TWO MORE TINKLES BEFORE RETURNING ONLINE.
  • rIGHTEO, HOPEFULLY BBL, ELSE HOPING EVERYONE HAS A SMASHING DAY TOMS! (wHOOPS, SORRY, SHRIEKING! >< xd)
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I  saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 141ST time: Burrows, Joyce (heard), Hudson, Sheldon, Croucher, Kenzie, Fegan, Cannon, Farmer, Crisafulli, Yvette (first name, heard), Hamburger (heard), Oliver, Meyer, Bullock (heard), Kohler, Mercer Chicco, Donaldson, Bayldon-Lumsden, Arvier, Crawford, Tyrrell, Putin, Geran, Butler, Neale, Vunivalu (heard), Glenn, Harding, Clifton, Ceccato, Hartwell (heard), Schrinner, Foley, Leathwood, Jardim, Bronte (first name), Gildea, Rich (heard), Charlton, Piotrowski, Ryles, Porecki, Munster, Carrigan, Harwell (heard), Fieri, Medvedev, Hayes, Baldwin, Olivana (first name, heard) and Lathouris (heard). 63.74USc = 1AUD. Garry Youngberry read the weather report  from Ipswich, which was twenty-three degrees @ 6:40pm. Brisbane was 14-27 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 16-28.  Sunrise 5:56am Sunset 5:37pm

No comments: