Saturday, September 16, 2023

Saturday Post 385e

 Good evening! Firstly, I'm gonna login my final, final plodding total for Saturday @ 3050 (ha, I'm literally just over three grand XD) because Melissa didn't know to remove Wally before very gently massaging Ela for more than one hour meaning my new plodding total after she left was 5500+ and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'What Are You Doing Here?' Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • Melissa arrived one minute late today but thanks to PIG mum who let her inside, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous trip to the front door myself.
  • So  a nice hot shower for me - hairwash today. Also thanks to Mel who helped rinse my hair out for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut. She's only looked after me once before, back a few months ago when PIG mum was in HK. Mel's from Nigeria, I'm five years older than her and she's already got a two-year-old son.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted arvo tea was some sliced strawberries, two yummy Cheezels and one big mug of peppermint tea. Aww I'm sad: didn't get any white tea with sugar today. >< 
  • Today I happily read for 1.25 hours coz mean PIG mum immediately confiscated my mobile once I got home! Meaning I couldn't record down what times I reached/finished two more important page numbers. >< again ...
  • At 5:55pm I sat over the loo for two tinkles before signing Melissa off with my thanks and byes.
  • Happily watched the 6pm bulletin (Nine's) for the 147TH time. All the things I like recording are in the previous post.
  • When dad summoned me over for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy broccoli, lotsa soup tomato, lotsa soup carrot, lotsa soup potato, soome halibut, some mince and a lil yummy chicken.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking my bowl to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • Toms: just church, nothing special. Fingers crossed I can have lunch out with other EM people afterwards!
  • Also fingers crossed that I can read the new book club novel for one hour!
  • Dad had better take us out for CHINESE food for dinner toms night and gimme ONE bowl of rice to eat!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for Saturday, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Sunday, else looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, today I've managed FIVE posts! Think that's the first time Saturday's managed that! XD

No comments: