Saturday, September 9, 2023

Saturday Post 360b

 Good evening again! Firstly, I've already logged in today's plodding total @ 3272 so just lemme note down Joni's devotional topic's 'Just A Taste' and lemme continue Saturday's events?

  • PIG mum a-THUMPING around upstairs just before 10am wakes me for the pot :P again; soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo before going back outside and awaiting Melissa's arrival @ 10am.
  • After Melissa comes inside, she says good morning and fifteen more minutes but comes back thirty seconds too early because both parents come to say bye; dad just to say bye and PIG mum to try restrict my white tea intake. *sigh* Luckily, I flap Pijum's ear @ her, growl thirty more seconds and am thankfully left alone. XD
  • After thirty more seconds, I swing myself over to the pot :P once more and call out I'm hungry to Melissa. She comes, we get me kitted, I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth, drink one mug of water and then sitt over the  loo proper. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I head outt to the gobbling :P table with Melissa. Shame, mean PIG mum reinforced to Melissa only to cook me one egg for breakfast but she added one slice of cheese for me and tried to cook the bread yummy. I also drank two mugs of white tea with two sugars, promising Melissa I'd only drink one more this arvo. I also happily read The Book Of Abraham for thirty minutes first up.
  • While I used the loo for one more tinkle, Melissa closed and locked windows. Thanks to her who kindly helped me with my seatbelt all day and she tootled us off to Calamvale Central, parking around the back and grabbing a trolley for us while I posted an update onto Facebook.
  • First we buy fruit from the Mega Discount Fruit Market, then we pop into Woolies for bread and cheap facial tissues before our last stop's the sushi place where I choose a vegie tempura sushi for arvo tea~
  • Back home I take a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Melissa who helps me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, Melissa reheated my rice leftovers with oyster sauce for lunch and poured me one final mug of white tea with one spoonful of honey. I happily read for another twenty-five minutes, reaching pg. 425 @ 1:23pm.
  • Before Melissa tootles me off to church to play ping pong with dearest dad, I do another stinky unspeakable. Won't see her for the next two Saturdays since she's taking time off for study.
  • Only four people came and played today! Well, Uncle Sam appeared briefly and said more people were playing inside some room.
  • Dad and I only played two matches together but he lemme win~ Uncle Alex sided with me, whenever I whinged @ dad for beating me. XD
  • Back home I used the loo for one tinkle and then headed down to the gobbling :P table to munch my yummy vegetable tempura sushi roll and drink one delicious mug of Japanese tea that Rebecca gave us. I also happily read for another two hours and five minutes because it's only Saturdays I get to spend a blessed three hours reading~  I reached pg. 500 @ 4:38pm and and finished pg. 525 @ exactly 5:30!
  • When I was summoned for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself and safely over to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa icky bitter vegettable, lotsa some other vegetable I've since forgotten (perhaps lotsa wombok/lotsa soup carrot/both?), one slice of halibut and one pork rib with like 90% of the meat already removed.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking the bowl over to the sink I slowly and safely walked myself back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: just church, nothing special. Would love lunch out with other church peoples afterwards but expecting a pissy little cheeseburger and like half a pack of small chips with dad from Hungry Jack's. *sigh*
  • Also expecting a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum. *sigh again*
    • But dad had  better take us to eat CHINESE food for dinner and gimme ONE bowl of rice!!
    • Righteo, hopefully bbl else wishing everyone a smashing end to the weekend toms!
      Cheers,
      Em. ^^

No comments: