Saturday, September 9, 2023

Sunday Post 360

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2006 steps (ha, I'm just over two grand XD); secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'Grace Must Be Free'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Simplifying Doesn't Haveta Be Complicated'; fourthly, Our Daily Devotional topic's 'Promise Fulfilled'; fifthly, the spam count for the week's actually twelve and seventhly, the spam count for the weekend's only six. Anyways, events for today?

  • Grr I thought I'd start an awesome sleep streak when nature called shortly before midnight but unfortunately my bladder was already full again @ 2:30am! >< *sigh* Never mind, 'twas still a sound sleep~
  • When PIG mum awoke me with her daily noisy a-THUMPING around upstairs @ 6:20am, I used the pot :P for the third time quickly and immediately fell back asleep again since I was sure she'd get very noisy again one hour later!
  • Like clockwork, noisy PIG mum's a-THUMPING around upstairs one hour later wakes me for one more pot :P trip;  after this 4th pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • PIG mum lets herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with not only the bra strap but the tee (since dearest dad's still @ home) before leaving me too get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
  • PIG mum comes back to help with absolutely nothing bar Elf's AFO straps and both laces, before I let  her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth. That done, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era and walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Breakfast is one bowl of Weet-Bix porridge with one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely back to the loo, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the backseat of PIG mum's car and buckle my seatbelt. PIG mum tootles us off to church, parking under the main hall. I use the disabled loo once myself and then grab my usual seat @ the back on the most left.
  • Yay I get to stay seated foor worship again. I sing everything plus the harmony for two songs but like every other week, mean absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
  • Speaker today's Peter Pie with his last sermon from his Chosen Exiles series in Nehemiah.
  • After service I chat with Dr. Esther and ask her to please count me in for lunch!
  • When PIG mum gets me, I use the disabled loo once more myself, grab a packet of bikkies and take a seat @ the end of the toilet building. Aunty Brenda wanders over and we take a selfie together to show Ryan!
  • Dr. Esther and David take me to eat @ the new Japanese place @ the end of where Impressive Dumplings is! Like eleven meet for lunch but I'm not going back there after their opening special ends; it's only six days old and ordering a rice bowl scores you a free drink! Chicken kaarage plus an iced chai latte for me; delicious! :D
  • I give Dr. Esther a take care hug after David drops me back home; I'll not see her for like one month because she's working for the next few Sundays and then she's participating in the Bridge To Brisbane!
  • Back home, I use the loo for one tinkle and then walk myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Once I've used up my most important two hours of the day online, I'll use the loo for one ttinkle and then head down to the gobbling :P table to read for one hour and wait for PIG mum to come down from pigland and gimme some arvo tea.
  • Wonder where dad will take us for dinner tonight?
  • Toms: hope PIG mum helps me up, since I don't think I'm seeing Aunty Anna until the arvo. I'm looking forward to Aunty Anna's firm ministrations; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ her. XD
  • Also hope PIG mum takes me grocery shopping and aisle walking somewhere, else expect a super-pissy plodding total from me. 
  • Rebecca's minding me from 4-6; must remember to thank her for the delicious green tea!
  • Then fingers crossed I can watch the 6pm news for the 144TH time!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: