Friday, September 1, 2023

Friday Post 379c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2270. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I typed out a first draft for my newest GCCW homework! Dunno why, it's only the 1st today and the first meeting this month isn't till the second Thursday! Was prolly motivated since several members have already submitted theirs!
  • At 9pm I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: Jacinta's minding me 10-2. Will try drink two mugs of white tea with two sugars in the morning since PIG mum has already said only one in the arvo.
  • Playing table tennis with dearest dad @ church toms arvo~
  • Fingers crossed I'll get to read the Book Of Abraham for THREE hours toms; will willingly skip the 6pm bulletin for that!
  • Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: