Sunday, September 10, 2023

Sunday Post 360d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3245. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I just Facebooked for five/ten minutes. XD
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: hope PIG mum helps me up and takes me aisle walking somewhere else expect a super-pissy plodding total from me.
  • Hopefully dearest dad'll come home for lunch with us, then toms arvo I'm seeing Aunty Anna for some massage and acupuncture. I'm looking forward to her firm ministrations; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ her. XD
  • Rebecca's minding me from 4pm till 6pm. Fingers crossed I can read The Book Of Abraham for one hour; also fingers crossed that after she leaves I'll get to watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 144TH time!
  • Righteo, wishing e3veryone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: