Sunday, September 3, 2023

Sunday Post 379c

 Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3056 (ha, I'm literally just over three grand XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Help @ Just The Right Moment'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • Turns out we had an early dinner @ Woka Warrigal since dad's got some Zoom meeting happening @ 8pm!
  • Wonder why Woka doesn't serve their dinner set anymore? Instead, dad just ordered one baked pork chop rice and one ho fan hotpot. Yay that I got half a hot HK-style milk tea~
  • Back home, I  used the loo for one more tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely online,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for tonight, the final, final events for today and the final, final spam count for the weekend plus what's happening  toms else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: